Thursday 14 February 2019

Youtube Video Manager Bug | 2019 | Bug And How Youtube Developers Can Fi...




On 14th of February 2019, I was checking my old videos inside video manager. By default, youtube's video manager shows videos from newest to oldest. So I was clicking on page links and I saw an unusual thing in my list. There was 2019 live stream within the list of 2016 videos. I don't know how that was happened. As a programmer, the possible things are.

1. It is a bug, means youtube coders neglected live stream video as as ascending order.

2. Maybe one employee changed the date and forgot to reenter it.

3. Some hacker intrude into youtube server and changed date.



Possible fix will be.

1.Go to my database table and change the date.

2. Check if someone hacked youtube or not.



Share this video to reach it to youtube CEO.

No comments:

Post a Comment